Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Play Ball!


I heard the authors of It Takes More Than Balls: The Savvy Girls' Guide to Understanding and Enjoying Baseball on my way home from work the day before yesterday via Cosmo Radio (Cocktails with Patrick) and thought I would reccomend it to anyone that needs a little help. Personally, I don't need much help since I was actually stood up for a date (Yankees game) because I knew a little too much about baseball, but I think it's a great idea! I also loved their idea for a baseball lover's dating website, I've been looking for a Philadelphia Phillies fan forever!

The Girls were featured on the front page of MLB.com yesterday - click here to read the article. Click here for their Official MLB blog and lastly check out the Savvy Girls website.

No comments: