Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Here's the Story

I wasn't going to read Here's the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice because I am not a big fan of memoirs especially when someone declares on the cover that they are "finding their true voice" but I did read Barry William's book Growing Up Brady: I Was a Teenage Greg and really enjoyed it. And I heard Maureen in a radio interview the other day and the book sounds interesting. I know she was really into cocaine, etc. Anyway, I am going to read it or listen to - haven't decided which yet. Unfortunately I have been too busy with work and fulfilling other obligations which has left me zero time to read. I have so many books I want to read and so little time! If anyone had read this or plans to read it let me know - as of Friday it was #20 on Amazon.

2 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

I think it is so odd that she waited until now to come out with her story. All this time, we have been thinking she escaped the child star curse. Either that, or she is looking for a slice of the Britney, Lindsay, Paris pie of shame.

a. said...

I do too but it sounds like she was so screwed up for so long she couldn't write about it until now which I totally get!