Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Eat This, Not That

I can't tell you how many diet books I own. It's insane. Has one ever helped me lose weight? No. I love these kinds of books because I am a visual person. I need to actually SEE the difference in anything. I am ordering Eat This Not That: Thousands of Simple Food Swaps That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds-or More! this minute and will let you know what I think when it arrives. I know it's going to tell me I have to swap a bagel for a bialy and that is something I don't want to hear!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I saw this guy on "Ellen" this week and immediately went out and bought the book! I think it is something I can actually stick to!

a. said...

Great! I am definitely going to get it today!

MaudeLowell said...

This look great! I'm on the road all the time and I need help making better food choices.