Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reflections of a Man

Snapshots of Christian Dior, top, and Pauline Trigère taken by Stanley Marcus.

A reader asked me about the Stanley Marcus book around Christmastime and I highly recommended it as a gift even though you know how I feel about Neiman Marcus! Today's NY Times Thursday Styles hits the highlights. Click here for the article.
Addendum: The book can be purchased through Neiman Marcus here (photo above) or the University of Texas Press in conjunction with the exhibit mentioned in the article will publish. Not sure of what the difference will be but the price is significantly less on Amazon Reflection of a Man: The Photographs of Stanley Marcus to be released next month. I also came across the author's site which I will post later on.

No comments: