Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More on Tartan

I received Tartan: Romancing the Plaid for Christmas (love it!). I had mentioned it previously along with some other titles from my "wish list" that I also received (yay!). When I went to remove the items that I received from my wish list I noticed a couple other Tartan books that are or will only be released in the UK but still available through Amazon.uk is anyone is interested. Anyone like me that is mad for plaid must have these even though they are probably similar in content, they still look great.

Tartan: Textiles That Changed the World by Jonathan Faiers (UK pub. date is Sept. 2008) looks sort of fun!


And Tartans looks even more fun - it's being published with The National Trust for Scotland. I like the cover.

And lastly Tartans of Scotland which appears to be more of a guidebook but probably very informative.

No comments: